Monday, May 21, 2007

Life in Netherlands.. Countless Emotions!!!

In dino, dil mera..
mujhse hai keh raha..
Tu khwab saja, Tu ji le jara..
hai tujhe bhi izaazat, karle tu bhi mohabbat..


Well, this might be just a song from Life in a Metro movie for U all..
but for me, it truly reflects my Life in Netherlands..

Yup.. Iam totally in Love with this place, the ppl, the culture.. atleast the Work Culture..n as always the girls here... :-)

Its been seven months since I came here..
it was really a nice stay for me here all these days..
exploring lots of new places.. Italy, Swiss,Brussels,Luxemberg...
n I just can't say how fast the time has gone.. :-)

hmm...
This might be the reason ppl say...
Time just flies when U r in Love... hahaha.. :-)

Well..
I have to accept that there are tough times getting accustomed to the new place,
new ppl, new way of working...
n toughest being getting used to the bread n jam, burger n Pizzas.. :-)
Luckily.. Iam the kind of person who can cope up with any one in any place at any time.. hahaha:-)

So, lets start the movie.. Life in Netherlands.. Countless Emotions!!!

Before mentioning anything else abt NL, let me start with the ppl here..

I have never expected ppl to be so friendly n helpful here..
after being here for so long, the only thing I can say is..
If U r coming to NL.. a friendly Welcome is always guaranteed.. :-)

Then comes the place..
n Just like what the directors does in our Indian movies,
a song is really required to describe this beautiful place.. :-)
btw U can also have a break... there is much more to come.. :-)

n here comes one more song...

Dharti sunehri ambar neela, har mausam rangeela..
Aisa desh hai NL, ho.... aisa desh hai NL..
Jaisa desh hai hamara India, haan.... aisa desh hai NL
.. hahaha. :-)

I feel this song alone is enough to describe the beauty of this place... :-)

Guys.. the song is over now.. n hope U also had a gud break.. :-)

now comes the Culture, Way of living n all... a bit boring stuff.. hahaha. :-)
hmm.. before this, let me talk about our Work culture..

We Indians, think its ok to stretch a bit more, work late nights..
n worst being coming to office on weekends...
In simple we give more priority to office than our Family n Personal life..

n here..
Ppl just give utmost priority to their Personal life than anything else..

Just 4 working days a week..
n leave d office by 4pm, no matter what happens.. :-)
U can hardly find ne1 in the office after 5pm..
or I would say.. U can only find them in the nearest pub or theater.. hahaha :-)

n now comes the most important thing...

U can't really conclude saying abt NL,
with out a special mentioning abt The Dutch Girls.. hahaha.. :-)


Yup.. Dutch girls are the most beautiful one I have seen so far..
or might be the case that after being in chennai for two years..
almost every girl here looks beautiful to me... hahaha.. :-)

Well.. if any girl is reading this..
Iam sorry.. There is no offence meant..
its just one more bad joke from me.. :-)

huh.. that concludes the story of Netherlands...

Hello... wait a minute.. there is still much more to come.. :-)

Now, U must be thinking Iam really njoying my life here..
visiting lots of new places n all..
n There is nothing wrong.. The grass on the other side always looks greener.. :-)

But if I ask the same question to myself..(here comes again)....
Deep In the Heart of Mine I feel, Iam not really njoying it..

Yup..

I would njoy more being on a trip to Koorg with my offshore team, than going to a trip to Italy or Swiss!!!
I would njoy more watching even a TAMIL movie with my friends in Sathyam Theater, than watching SPIDERMAN-3 in Imax theatre!!!
I would love spending the evening in BasantNagar beach with my roommates, than going out to the so called foreign Denhaag beach!!!
n finally
I feel real taste eating Idly Sambar in Murugan Idly center, than eating a Pizza in an Italian Restaurant!!!


Yeah.. Iam missing my family, friends, roommates, teammates..
n the list is endles.. :-(

hmm.. might be these thoughts sound silly to U all...
There is no wonder.. most of my friends think Iam a Silly guy.. hahaha.. :-)
if so, I would love to remain so.. :-)

Huh.. Guys.. this is the story of my movie..
Life in Netherlands.. Countless Emotions... :-)
with some happy feelings and lot more sad feelings..
Truly, Madly and Deeply a feeling of Countless Emotions!!!

now Iam feeling Deep In the Heart of Mine..
WOW..What an End to the Story.. hahaha.. :-)
n as always.. Comments are most welcome.. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sunil,

I read ur new blog. It is very nice. It seems to me that ur enjoying lot in NL, especially with girls and beauty of the country.
It seems to me that , there is good story writer in u.

Anyway good work , keep it up......

Prashanthi Chennupati said...

Well SUnil...I thought I will not comment on this post at all. I was about to give all my best compliments...Your take was really superb in the first but you kinda made it lil bit more emotional in the end....Are yaar choti si life hein...ENjoi the beauty to the extent..why do you think 2much that you don't have at that moment??? If you start worrying 2much abt ppl who are not with you then you cannot enjoi the pleasure when u meet them again....So stop worrying deep in your heart and start enjoying from the bottom of ur heart...

Cheers,
Shanthi

PS: Have to say you have 2good written and direction skills. Try out in movies(But with less emotions...:D)Just kidding..:).

విశాఖ సాంస్కృతిక కళా వైభవం said...

Waw........kya poetry hai bhai...u can visit the http://www.visakhasamskrutikavahini.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You write very well.